Tiles are great to keep your kitchen neat and clean. Kitchen is an important part of any house and its hygiene matters a lot. This place of your house should be 100% clean of germs and dirt. Keeping the kitchen clean is necessary to live a healthy life. The kitchen requires not just neat and clean floor but also the walls. Wall tiles are used to enhance the beauty of whole house. These tiles are not just for your kitchen but also for bathrooms, toilets and even for your apartments. These tiles provide a smooth and attractive appearance of walls. After the installation of tiles, you do not need to waste your money on wall paints or wallpapers. Your walls remain safe from the moisture due to the coating of tiles on them.
Special types of tiles to make walls alluring
There are many tiles for walls in the markets which can give a charming look of your walls.
· Mosaic tile: This type of tile is made up of different small materials which are specially arranged to make beautiful shapes, patterns and pictures. The tile comes in fully square-shaped with equal with and length. This tile can also be used on floors but the designed lines on it can make it difficult to clean.
· Glass tile: These tiles provide glass appearance with beautiful colours and that comes in uniform shapes. These tiles look like glass but more durable and solid nature than any other tile. These tiles can also be used with the combination of wood, marble or plastic.
· Quarry tile: It is a great tile made of ground materials and minerals. These tiles are also baked on high temperature which helps to make it much harder like a brick. This tile looks great but so much slippery.
· Glazed tiles: These tiles are sold in the market in the size ration of 2:1 for width and height respectively. These tiles are usually like porcelain and ceramic tiles. These tiles are baked in high temperature to make it more dense and durable. This tile is high resistant of moisture.
· Natural stone tile: This tile is famous and being used on the wall for a long time. The tile has a long life and the ability to remain consistent. This stone tile is strong and hard because it is made up of slate, travertine, marble and granite. This tile is heavier than others in weight. So it requires perfect sealing during installations.
· Blend tile: Blend tile comes in the market by the ratio of width double than height. It is bound on the back with mesh.
If you want marble tiles from Sydney, pleaser check this out.